Here it is available now on Amazon and other good bookstores, everything you need to know about Customer Experience packed with information and examples from a world we all experience and can understand….
Here is what some of the pre-publication Reviewers thought…..
- “A terrific book that brings to all organizations which care about customer experience pragmatic and valuable solutions to become customer intelligent.” Eric Chang, President, ICBC-AXA Life Assurance China
- ‘An excellent guide to the why, what and how to implement great customer experience. It approaches the subject from both the organisation’s and the channel’s perspective, providing plenty of useful examples of what to do and what to avoid. A must read for anyone in business looking to improve their situation.’ Jerry Smith, President & CEO, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Asia Pacific
- “Intelligent, practical and entertaining – The Customer Experience Book should be required reading for every pensions professional concerned about member experience and communications” Jane Newell DBE, Chair, John Lewis Partnership Pensions Trust
- ‘Pennington has accomplished something important and noteworthy – making “customer experience” something companies can methodically do, manage, and improve. This is an insightful and practical book by a leading authority on the subject. ‘ Martha Rogers, Ph.D., Trustability Metrix and Peppers & Rogers Group, Co-author of Extreme Trust and Managing Customer Experience and Relationships
- ‘’A great read. Packed full of practical and insightful ways to transform your customer’s experience.” Mike Westcott, Group HR Director, National Grid
- ‘A comprehensive and modern approach to tackling Customer Experience – the best guide I have read.’ Diana Cawley, CEO, Asia Pacific, Geometry Global
- ‘The Customer Experience Book is a brilliant consolidation of the key steps you need to collect and utilize customer intelligence for competitive advantage. It speaks to the how, what, when where and why of putting the most critical part of your organization – your customer – in the center of your Culture and then allowing that knowledge to drive your Strategy through Execution. Alan takes the critical steps and makes them clear and concise so that you can apply them to your particular organization regardless of industry or size. Well done!’ Valerie Peck, CEO, SuiteCX and East Bay Services Group Consulting
- “As customers we have all been let down. As business leaders this book shows us the true value of what companies are losing by those let downs. Luckily it also provides a clear road map to avoid the same mistakes in the future. As a customer and a marketer, I can’t wait to benefit!” Richard Pinder. CEO International, Crispin Porter and Bogusky.
If you like it please give it that 5 star rating and write a short review on the Amazon site :)))